This bungee catapult can handle up to four persons at the same time and, independent from each other, sends participants up to 25 meters into the sky with gentle force. The subsequent free fall guarantees butterflies in the stomach. Just like with smaller bungee trampoline modules, participants can perform backflips and frontflips. 50 up to 60 persons can test the SHOOTER per hour.
The adjustable aluminium construction, which is 20 meters high, uses state-of-the-art technology and is TÜV-tested regularly.
This event highlight is most stunning due to its height. Also from a distance, the SHOOTER is a real eye-catcher and leads your visitors to the event centre. Participants and spectators alike will get their money’s worth.
- Required space : 15 x 15m, height 25m
- Power supply : 380V / 32A
- Supervision : 4 persons
- Running time : 8 hours per day
- Time for setup/dismantling : approx. 3 hours
- Recommended minimum age : 14 years
- Maximum weight : 95kg
- TÜV certificate : Aktuelles TÜV Gutachten & Baubuch vorhanden!
- Additional information : plain surface is needed, free of branches/electricity pylons; note that access is needed for 2 motor trucks (7,5 tons)
- Module branding 1: flag on the top, approx. width: 1,5m x height: 0,9m, flag fabric (print through) or printed sign (double-sided)
- Module branding 2 : banner attached to barrier, each width: 4,6m x height: 1,4m, inside or outside possbile. In total 16 - 20 barriers
- Module branding 3 : Mobile flagpoles (optional), beach flag height: 2m to 4m or hoistable flags, rectangular, max. width: 1m x height: 3m
Make a rental inquiry now