House Running / Abseiling
Rent Sky & House Walk for your event
House Running is a trendy sport which is also known as sky running or abseiling. The participants are attached to special harnesses and vertically run down a house wall, with the face downwards. There are unique branding opportunities through large-scale banners as running surface at the front.
Origin of this trendy sport
The idea of running down a house wall or steep wall originated in New Zealand many years ago. The insights achieved from extreme abseiling led to the development of an own house running system. Within the course of this action, the participant passes the edge of a roof and approaches the steep house wall. Attached to a special harness and secured by a double rope system, the House Running begins alongside the house wall towards the ground. The runner is able to adjust the speed by either strongly or slightly pressing the rope with the hand. An unforgettable experience for the participant, which is also highly relevant for advertising purposes. 15 up to 20 persons can participate per hour.
Where are House Running Events possbile?
When there is no suitable front available there are further options: The Sky Run is also possible with a mobile scaffold with a height of approx. 15 meters. We would be glad to help you with the organisation and scaffold supply. There is as well a possibility to use large-scale banners for both running and advertising area. You do not have a front but an accessible ledge (e.g. stadium roof) or similar? Xtreme abseiling in dizzy heights transforms each visitor of your event into an action hero.
Adrenaline rush with abseiling
Fascinate your visitors in dizzy heights. The highest possible thrill is achieved when switching into the horizontal posture at the roof edge, from where you gaze down into the depths before carfeully scanning and running down, respectively. Start an enquiry now and rent the House Running Event for your event.
Experience the House Running thrill but don’t lose heart! After the first step it all works by itself. Rock or House Running is a top event attraction. This leisure activity is a category within the adventure and trendy sport area, just like bungee jumping, rafting or canyoning. Like bungee jumping, sky cage, air power or other action sports, we put safety at highest priority. But this does not mean losing the fun of it! Participants are secured redundantly at all times when running down a house wall.
- Price with service from: € 2.900,00 zzgl. MwSt. / € 3.451,00 inkl. MwSt.
- Required space: at the bottom from approx. 5 x 5m + registration tent 3 x 3m
- Supervision: 4 persons
- Running time: 6 hours per day
- Time for setup/dismantling: 4 hours
- Recommended minimum age: 16 years
- Minimum weight: 40kg
- Maximum weight: 95kg
- TÜV certificate: Das House Running System ist TÜV geprüft!
- Additional information: Please ask for the house running data sheet. Possibly a water connection including hose up to the roof must be present on site (when using water ballast tanks)
- Optionally: Mobile sky walk tower on a scaffold basis. Abseiling from building ledges
- Module branding 1: Large-scale banner or flags at the front as running surface or next to it
- Module branding 2: Banner on the barriers