Tuk Tuk Rickshaws Shuttle
Rent and brand asia tuktuk rickshaws
The tuktuk: The funny and coloured tricycle motor rickshaws are characteristic for the urban scenery of many Asian cities. In our country, however, they are an absolute rarity. Once a tuktuk is presented at an exhibition or observed in the road traffic, passengers are astonished. The name “tuktuk” derives from the typical engine sound of these agile and fast vehicles. The seating rows offer space up to six guests besides the driver.
Charter a tuktuk: Book one of our iconic Bangkok cabs including driver to make a trip over the event area or as shuttle service. A transport to the event will be your guests’ first highlight after arrival and will feel like holidays. Photos definitely won’t stop! The tuktuks are exclusively steered by our drivers. All tuktuk drivers have a passenger transportation license. Xtreme Events is permanently offering five tuktuks. Such fleet can otherwise only be seen in Bangkok. Our Xtreme tuktuks are also available for wedding trips or decoration purposes.
Brand a tuktuk: Either on the road or as an eye-catcher at your exhibition booth – the tuktuk is an incomparable advertising vehicle. Affixing logos and claims is possible on all sides and there is an opportunity of a top display, too. A full individualization including bodywork and seating rows in your corporate colours is also possible.
- Price with service from: € 650,00 zzgl. MwSt. / € 773,50 inkl. 19% MwSt.
- Required space: approx. 1,5 x 3,5m, height 2m
- Supervision: 1 driver (if more than 4 hours: 2 driver)
- Running time: 6 hours per day (1 hour break after 3 hours)
- Time for setup/dismantling: approx. 30 minutes
- TÜV certificate: KFZ-TÜV & Straßenzulassung
- Additional information: Consider trailer access. The passenger transport is exclusively conducted by our trained drivers. If the shuttle time is more than 4 hours we have to calculate a second driver
- Module branding 1: Rooftop signs, printed on both sides
- Module branding 2: Different brandings possible on the bodywork & roof
- Module branding 3: Complete tuktuk design (Colours & brandings)