Ski Jumper Simulator
Ski Jump Simulator for rent
A winter sports simulator with first-class aluminum design for one person. At a speed of approximately 90 km/h, the ski jumper has to find the right momentum on the computer-assisted jump-off area, put the skis into the well-known “V” position and perform a long ski flying jump. The simulation is displayed on a 50 inch large screen so that the participants as well as spectators have a superb view on the jump and the valley.
The system has an own highscore and all participants are listed with their score and name. It is also possible to integrate your logo into the programme. Thus, it can be seen on the monitor during the game. The SKI JUMP SIMULATOR is an interactive event for all ages and great fun for participants and spectators alike. In the full service version, the module is supervised by a trained Xtreme employee. This simulator was built at the beginning of the 2000s and the graphics are therefore to be classified as retro, but exactly this brings the unique arcade charm. The optics and TV technology have been completely renewed and you can look forward to a compact winter sports highlight at your event.
We would also love to conduct a competition and identify the best ski jumper of the day.
- Price without service from: € 500,00 zzgl. MwSt. / € 580,00 inkl. 16% MwSt. / € 595,00 inkl. 19% MwSt.
- Price with service from: € 695,00 zzgl. MwSt. / € 806,20 inkl. 16% MwSt. / € 827,05 inkl. 19% MwSt.
- Required space: 2 x 4m, height 2,5m
- Power supply: 230V / 16A
- Supervision: 1 person
- Running time: 6 hours per day
- Time for setup/dismantling: approx. 1 hour
- Additional information: Only indoor or roofed usage. Only possible by ground-level delivery or a suitable goods elevator. 3 strong persons are short-term required for setup and dismantling, optionally you can book a second Xtreme employee
- Optionally: Winner’s rostrum
- Module branding 1: Logo integration into the software possible (without extra charge)
- Module branding 2: Signs possible underneath the screen and on the case