Rent ski simulator
Ski simulator for one person
A winter sports simulator with first-class aluminum design for one person. The 50 inch large screen allows a superb view on the downhill and the surrounding winter landscape. Both slalom and downhill are possible.
Heel thrust, weaving, impetus und canting – if you go for the pro mode, you should have certain skills. Due to this, the more cautious skiers are using the beginners’ level of our ski simulator first. Afterwords, they choose giant slalom and finally the risky downhill.
The action-packed ski event is great fun for participants and spectators alike. In the full service version, the SKI SIMULATOR is supervised by a trained Xtreme employee. We would also love to conduct a competition and identify the best Alpine racer of the day. Also available as double simulator!
- Price without service from: € 550,00 zzgl. MwSt. / € 654,50 inkl. MwSt.
- Price with service from: € 745,00 zzgl. MwSt. / € 886,55 inkl. MwSt.
- Required space: 1,4 x 2,5m
- Power supply: 230V / 16A
- Supervision: 1 person
- Running time: 6 hours per day
- Time for setup/dismantling: approx. 1 hour
- Additional information: Only indoor or roofed usage. Only possible by ground-level delivery or a suitable goods elevator. 3 strong persons are short-term required for setup and dismantling, optionally you can book a second Xtreme employee
- Optionally: Highscore on large screen, winner’s rostrum