Power and coordination of the whole team are required here. A sporty and lightweight team member climbs on the balancing rope and the rest of the team (minimum twelve persons) ensures the necessary stability with the attached straps. A fixed spot to which the rope is attached has to be available on-site. This may be a tree, a post encased in concrete or an object which is fixed to a wall.
Xtreme’s team games can be put together individually for your teambuilding. Depending on the scope of your event and the selected modules, the number of Xtreme employees and, ultimately, the personnel costs may vary. The question is whether all modules are used at the same time or subsequently. Furthermore, even bigger event modules are competitive and can be integrated into your “game without limits”. We would love to assist you on these topics.
- Price without service from: € 40,00 zzgl. MwSt. / € 47,60 inkl. 19% MwSt.
- Price with service from: € 235,00 zzgl. MwSt. / € 279,65 inkl. 19% MwSt.
- Required space: approx. 5 x 10m
- Supervision: 1 person
- Running time: 6 hours per day
- Time for setup/dismantling: approx. 15 minutes
- Additional information: A fixed and solid spot has to be available on-site (tree, post, etc.) A grass surface is of advantage. The package includes two balancing ropes which enable a direct competition between two teams. A minimum of twelve people have to be available per team.
- Optionally: Winner’s rostrum, highscore on large screen, moderator & sound system for the team contest