Jumping action on a classic, round trampoline
The classic, round trampoline is integrated in an inflatable safety border with net. You can choose between three colours: blue, red and green – also available as two-party and three-party combination.
Trampoline jumping is suitable for adolescents, adults as well as children aging eight years or more. Thus, the trampoline is a lovely and challenging alternative to the jumping castle. For safety reasons, e.g. due to springbacks, the trampolines are used separately and subsequently, however, with a maximum of two to three kids at the same time. For children younger than eight years, the classic jumping castle is better suited (soft air cushion, smooth springback and higher frequency).
The full service version is supervised by a trained Xtreme employee. It is also possible to combine two to three trampolines with a supervising Xtreme employee.
You do not necessarily need something very elaborate to delight your small guests. Sometimes it is better to keep on with traditional modules such as our trampoline. Because jumping and playing is best for children. Besides the classic jumping castles, trampolines offer everything kids are looking for. We have a total of three trampolines available. For even more jumping action we recommend our bungy trampoline, with which you reach heights of up to seven meters.
- Price without service from: € 180,00 zzgl. MwSt. / € 214,20 inkl. 19% MwSt.
- Price with service from: € 375,00 zzgl. MwSt. / € 446,25 inkl. 19% MwSt.
- Required space: Diameter 5,5m, height 5m
- Power supply: 230V / 16A
- Supervision: 1 person
- Running time: 6 hours per day
- Time for setup/dismantling: approx. 1 hour
- Recommended minimum age: 8 years
- Minimum weight: 35kg
- Maximum weight: 95kg
- Additional information: One strong person is required for setup and dismantling, optionally you can book a second Xtreme employee
- Module branding 1: Banner between the columns