The Xtreme team is looking for you!
Teamer / event supervisor
Xtreme has been an event service provider with focus on fun events (climbing walls, fun modules, simulators …) for more than 20 years.
Our nationwide jobs on festivals, at TV shows, renowned industrial & corporate customers or trade fairs are supported by many freelancers.
Since our event personnel is the company’s flagship, we put a high emphasis on the level of satisfaction of our employees.
Cooperative team members as well as a fair and quick payment are a matter of course for us.
As a future employee, you meet the following requirements in the ideal case:
- You are reliable and responsible
- You are open-minded, communicative and possess good German language skills
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have a trade license or are willing to apply for it (you can find further information here: http://kleingewerbe-info.de)
- It is no problem for you to work when others are having a party
A driving license is advantageous, of course (experience with vans, vans with trailers and trucks up to 7,49 t), but no precondition.
At the end of April we offer a training where you get to know our modules and receive a small theoretical introduction to the basic topics.
If you are interested, please send us the filled in personnel sheet along with 2 current pictures to the below email address.
See you soon!
Your Xtreme team.
Contact is Marius Spürkmann:
email@example.com / +49.(0)2161.677030