Bull riding banana for huge fun
A funny banana rodeo for children and adults. Which rider stays longest on the bull riding banana? Watch how the wild fruit throws down one monkey after the other.
Dexterity, the right shift of weight and a little power are required when the riders try to stay on the banana at various difficulty levels. The spectators cheer while the almost inevitable fall takes place in a soft air cushion.
Our rodeo modules have been optimized optically and technically right down to the smallest detail. We provide professional supervision, safe equipment and beautiful design.
Xtreme offers a range of 19 different rodeo modules, optionally with moderator, music and competition.
- Price with service from: € 645,00 zzgl. MwSt. / € 767,55 inkl. MwSt.
- Required space: Diameter 7m, height 3m (diameter air cushion 6m + safty distance)
- Power supply: 2 x 230V / 16A
- Module Weight: 300 KG
- Supervision: 1 person
- Running time: 6 hours per day
- Time for setup/dismantling: approx. 1 hour
- Recommended minimum age: 7 years
- Maximum weight: 120kg
- Additional information: Only possible by ground-level delivery or a goods elevator. Three strong persons are required for setup and dismantling, optionally you can book a second Xtreme employee
- Optionally: Moderation & sound system, winner’s rostrum, highscore on large screen
- Module branding 1: Banner (with velcro) at the air cushion
- Module branding 2: Air cushion and upper part of the rodeo can be designed and produced individually in shape and colour