Speed of shot measurement with the shoot out
The shooter places the ball on the mark, takes a short run-up and shoots the ball – either as instep or inside foot shot – past a radar instrument into the inflatable tunnel with its safety nets and holes.
The speed of the ball is measured automatically and accurately via a sports radar system and is immediately displayed on the digital device. Due to the sensitive measurement technique, we recommend the SPEED CHECK full service version including a trained employee. A great competition for your event: Who has the fastest shot?
The SPEED CHECK is multifunctionally applicable for all ball sports. Whether soccer, golf, tennis or handball – the back wall’s graphic can be exchanged according to the particular sport.
Tip: Book our soccer event with Xtreme employees in referee outfits.
The speed check can also be designed and produced individually. Click here for already existing speed ball box models.
- Price without service from: € 300,00 zzgl. MwSt. / € 357,00 inkl. 19% MwSt.
- Price with service from: € 495,00 zzgl. MwSt. / € 589,05 inkl. 19% MwSt.
- Required space: 3,5 x 3,5m + shooting area, height 3,5m
- Power supply: 230V / 16A
- Supervision: 1 person
- Running time: 6 hours per day
- Time for setup/dismantling: approx. 0,5 hours
- Additional information: Attention, soccer is played here! No liability for any flooring/grass damage or ricochets
- Optionally: Moderator & moderation system
- Module branding 1: Banner in the nets, possible inside or outside, sides each max. width: 1,8m x height: 0,8m, back max. width: 1,5m x height: 1m
- Module branding 2: Printed back wall, width: 1,76m x height: 1,73m (special form)