Rent crate climbing for your event!
Our crate climbing module is suited for children and adults
The participants have to make their way up on the specially constructed tower of crates. The sense of balance is tested because the climbers need to manage crate after crate. After each crate, the tower gets more unsteady until the participant finally loses balance, the tower tumbles down and the climber hangs in the safety harness.
As a matter of course, the participants are instructed by our responsible supervisors and are provided with professional climbing equipment. The crates themselves are fixed to each other and cannot drop out of the field.
The audience is excited and observes the climb. Suitable for children and adults.
- Price with service: Price on demand
- Required space: 5 x 6m, height 5,5m
- Supervision: 2 persons
- Running time: 6 hours per day
- Maximum weight: 90kg
- Additional information: In order to set up the crate climbing module, a plain, horizontal and solid surface is necessary
- Module branding 1: 2 triangle banners, printed on both sides, at the top corners of the traverse
- Module branding 2: Individually designed or own crates
- Module branding 3: Smaller flags on the guy ropes