Mobile climbing mountain – Himalayas
The extreme climbing mountain for three participants at the same time.
This gigantic inflatable module with a height of twelve meters (climbing height: ten meters) is designed for three climbers at the same time and unique in Europe due to its type and look. The original climbing grips are an attraction not only for the youngest but also for experienced climbers. Three trained and responsible Xtreme employees secure the participants with professional climbing equipment and take care of a smooth event flow. The strong look and feel of the climbing wall turns your venue into an absolute event highlight.
Here you will find branding examples, at the mountain peaks of the Himalaya there are banner possibilities
Please note: All of Xtreme‘s climbing and playing devices with a height of more than five meters have a current TÜV certificate and a construction ledger according to EN 13814 (DIN 4112). Safety and quality have top priority for Xtreme. Unfortunately, this is not always the case with our competitors (please ask for TÜV and construction ledger). A construction ledger with model approval is obligatory for mobile constructions and also for inflatable playing devices with climbing or playing areas of more than five meters height.
You want more? Xtreme currently offers twelve different and exclusive climbing modules… simply unbeatable!
- Price with service from: € 1.285,00 zzgl. MwSt. / € 1.529,15 inkl. 19% MwSt.
- Required space: Diameter 12m, height 12m. With anchoring a diameter of 20m is needed.
- Power supply: 3 x 230V / 16A (individually secured)
- Supervision: 3 persons
- Running time: 6 hours per day
- Maximum weight: 90kg
- TÜV certificate: Aktuelles TÜV Gutachten & Baubuch vorhanden!
- Optionally: Moderation & moderation system
- Module branding 1: 3 Velcro banners on the mountain’s top, each width x height: 1,4m x 1,5m / 1,4m x 1,2m / 1,4m x 0,65m
- Module branding 2: Smaller flags on the guy ropes