Shark Attack / Broom
New in rental: Log Slammer / Shark Attack for rent
Up to six participants stand on the padded barrels, then the ‘bouncer’ starts and the likewise padded tree trunk begins to rotate. One after the other, the players have to jump up at the right moment and land on their pedestal again in order not to be swept over. Reaction and balance are required, but watch out: The direction of rotation changes abruptly and also the speed gradually increases. So it doesn’t take long and the first jumper lands in the soft shark tank, one by one the other participants are cleared from the pedestals. If there is only one person left, the winner of the game is determined.
Shark Attack, also called ‘Broom’ or ‘Log Slammer’ is an exciting, sporting competition for kids from the age of eight, teenagers and adults. The prerequisite for participation is a basic degree of flexibility and fitness. Two teamers supervise the action and assist in entering and leaving the air cushion.
- Price with service: Price on demand
- Required space: Diameter 14m, height 3m (diameter air cushion 10m + safty distance)
- Power supply: 380V / 16A CEE
- Supervision: 2 persons
- Running time: 6 hours per day
- Recommended minimum age: 8 years
- Maximum weight: 100kg
- Additional information: Only possible by ground-level delivery or a goods elevator. Two more strong persons are required for setup and dismantling
- Optionally: Moderation & moderation system, winner’s rostrum, high score on large screen
- Module branding 1: 3 banners (with velcro) each width: 7,72m x height: 0,7m at the air cushion
- Module branding 2: The air cushion can be designed and produced individually in shape and colour