Snowboard simulator with large screen
A winter sports simulator with first-class aluminum design for one person. The 50 inch large screen allows a superb view on the downhill and the surrounding winter landscape. There are two difficulty levels.
Flips, jumps, grabs, drifts and carving – if you go for the pro mode, you should have certain skills. Due to this, the more cautious snowboarders are using the beginners’ level of our Alpine simulator. While racing against time and trying to score, the Alpine surfers find more and more tricks to beat the opponents. Attention: The advanced track involves narrow gorges, icy passageways and obstacles! This arcade classic was built at the end of the 90s and the graphic can be classified as retro. But exactly this brings the unique arcade charm, housing and TV technology have of course been rebuilt, rent now this action simulator for your next event.
In the full service version, the SNOWBOARD SIMULATOR is supervised by a trained Xtreme employee. We would also love to conduct a competition and identify the best Alpine surfer of the day.
- Price without service from: € 500,00 zzgl. MwSt. / € 595,00 inkl. 19% MwSt.
- Price with service from: € 695,00 zzgl. MwSt. / € 827,05 inkl. 19% MwSt.
- Required space: 1,3 x 2,6m
- Power supply: 230V / 16A
- Supervision: 1 person
- Running time: 6 hours per day
- Time for setup/dismantling: approx. 1 hour
- Additional information: Only indoor or roofed usage. Only possible by ground-level delivery or a suitable goods elevator. 3 strong persons are short-term required for setup and dismantling, optionally you can book a second Xtreme employee
- Optionally: Highscore on large screen, winner’s rostrum
- Module branding 1: Signs possible underneath the screen and on the simulator