First-Class Mini Enduros
Rent the kids motorbike course
The first-class mini enduros are special attractions for children aged eight years and older. Not time, but solely fun matters here.
The petrol-powered engine is automatically controlled so that clutching and shifting of gears is not necessary. Furthermore, the two-wheelers are throttled child-oriented. The driving time is approximately five minutes. This allows the kids to prove their skills on the race track which has an area of 150 sqm. An inflated safety border keeps the vehicles on track.
Safety comes first. Two trained Xtreme employees instruct the kids and ensure a safe and fair race.
- Price with service: Price on demand
- Required space: 9 x 18m, height 3m
- Power supply: 230 V / 16A
- Supervision: 2 persons
- Running time: 6 hours per day
- Recommended minimum age: 8 years
- Additional information: A plain, solid and horizontal ground like asphalt or paving is required. No usage on gravel, grass etc!
- Optionally: Decoration package, oil barrel bar table
- Module branding 1: Signs in the archways (printed on both sides), widht 1.2m x height 0.2m
- Module branding 2: Banners outside at the air cushion border: 1 banner widht 7m x height 0.5m / 3 banners widht 4m x height 0.5m / 3 banners widht 2m x height 0.5m
- Module branding 3: Banners inside the air cushion border: 2 banners widht 4m x height 0.5m