The gondula with fully enclosed bulletproof glass
The SKY CAGE is a glass gondola, which offers a unique and action-oriented kind of vertical transport. Passengers can marvel at the beauitful landscape, which will be lasting memories. The gondula can carry 8 persons and is lifted by a crane to any height. The side walls and the roof are made of glass. A special thrill is given due to the (break-proof) glass floor on which the participants stand. The SKY CAGE is almost fully transparent and provides an edgy and exciting feeling. Whether 50 meters or higher, the gondula offers both an unobstructed view for spectators on the ground and a beautiful view over the landscape for passengers. The SKY CAGE is TÜV-certified and globally unique due to its type of construction. Children and adults can participate alike. Visible from great distances, the SKY CAGE is a perfect promotion tool and event highlight. Ideal for trade fairs, city or stadium festivals as well as all kinds of outdoor events.
With the SKY CAGE gondola, 10 to 15 rides per hour are possible. It can carry 8 persons (7 guests, 1 Xtreme employee).
The SKY CAGE is an exclusive product and a registered trade mark of Xtreme Events!
- Price with service from: € 2.200,00 zzgl. MwSt. / € 2.618,00 inkl. MwSt.
- Required space: 5 x 5m + crane approx. 15 x 10m
- Supervision: 2 persons
- Running time: 6 hours per day
- Time for setup/dismantling: 1,5 hours
- Recommended minimum age: 14 years. Participants under the age of 14 have to be accompanied by one parent
- TÜV certificate: Der Sky Cage ist vom TÜV geprüft!
- Additional information: The crane has to be provided by the organiser, please ask for our crane data sheet. We would be glad to help you with the crane supply and can organise everything with the crane company
- Module branding 1: Sticker on the glass, 2x side á max. width: 1,7m x height: 0,4m + 1x back side max. width: 1,5m x height: 0,4m
- Module branding 2: Four rooftop signs at the Sky Cage, 2 pieces, each width: 1,10m x height: 0,2m + 2 pieces, each width: 0,9m x height: 0,2m
- Module branding 3: Large-scale banner at the barriers (the barriers have to be provided by the organiser)