Face To Face
Rent climbing wall
Here, the opponents are facing each other because they are climbing a Perspex wall that is eight meters high. A challenge for two participants up to the summit of the transparent climbing wall – face to face climbing.
All the way up quickly and with a big sense of achievement – the perfect interplay of power, mobility and balance turn the climb into a sporty and elegant event. Furthermore, the futuristic climbing wall is an absolute centre of attraction. Suited for children and adults as well as for beginners and professional climbers: differently coloured climbing stones mean different difficulty levels. Approximately 30 participants can climb the wall per hour.
As a matter of course, the participants are supervised and secured by two responsible Xtreme employees all the time. The eight meter high module is TÜV-certified. Height and construction of the FACE TO FACE WALL are unique within the events industry.
Please note: All of Xtreme‘s climbing and playing devices with a height of more than five meters have a current TÜV certificate and a construction ledger according to EN 13814 (DIN 4112). Safety and quality have top priority for Xtreme. Unfortunately, this is not always the case with our competitors (please ask for TÜV and construction ledger). A construction ledger with model approval is obligatory for mobile constructions and also for inflatable playing devices with climbing or playing areas of more than five meters height.
- Price with service: Price on demand
- Required space: 7 x 5,5m, height 8,5m
- Supervision: 2 persons
- Running time: 6 hours per day
- Maximum weight: 95kg
- TÜV certificate: Aktuelles TÜV Gutachten & Baubuch vorhanden!
- Additional information: Plain, horizontal and solid surface, free of trees, branches and signs etc. Please consider trailer access. Transport measure of the trailer: width 2m x height 3,4m.
- Module branding 2: Little flag at the climbing wall’s top, approx. width: 0,6m x height: 0,4m. From flag fabric or as solid sign
- Module branding 3: Banner border at the trailer, circumferential, width: 14m x height: 0,6m