Rent the Devil’s Wheel now for your Oktoberfest event!
The brand-new Oktoberfest competition against centrifugal force.
Like at the Munich Oktoberfest, one to four participants stand on the wheel of the devil, then the operator starts the rotation at the lowest level. Step by step it gets faster and the direction of rotation can also change at the start of a new stage. Now the participants slip one after the other into the circulating air cushion, the competition is a lot of fun, and the spectators around will also cheer. Soft gymnastic balls are available to bring additional action into the game. This allows the spectators or the opposing team to throw the participants on the wheel and accelerate the fall into the soft air cushion. The last person to leave the turntable is the winner of the devil’s wheel.
In addition to the Bavarian look, we also have a colourful air cushion in our range (breakdance), should the blue and white design not fit into your theme. Rent this event banger now for your next event, the Devil’s Wheel is a great hands-on action for children from 8 years, teenagers and adults. Two teamers are fully responsible for the campaign.
- Price with service: Price on demand
- Required space: Diameter 14m, height 3m (diameter air cushion 10m + safty distance)
- Power supply: 380V / 16A CEE
- Supervision: 2 persons
- Running time: 6 hours per day
- Recommended minimum age: 8 years
- Maximum weight: 100 kg
- Additional information: Only possible by ground-level delivery or a goods elevator. Two more strong persons are required for setup and dismantling. Maximum 4 kids or 3 adults can play together
- Optionally: Moderation & sound system, winner’s rostrum, highscore on large screen
- Module branding 1: 3 banners (with velcro) each width: 7,75m x height: 0,7m at the air cushion
- Module branding 2: The air cushion can be designed and produced individually in shape and colour