Rent can throwing
Funfair or Oktoberfest throwing games are an integral part of worldwide city festivals. During can throwing, the participants try to throw three balls at a can tower so that it tumbles down. This challenge requires not only power but also aiming skills and accuracy.
The venue is a decorative market hall which is blue and white or red and white according to the particular event theme. Can throwing is also available within a nostalgia hall. In the full service version the event is supervised by a trained Xtreme employee.
Tip: Book our Oktoberfest events with our Xtreme employees in traditional Bavarian costumes. You can also opt for little giveaways which enhance the participants’ sense of achievement and make the event even more authentic.
Xtreme offers further activities that are a must-have for any Bavarian festival. Put together your personal Oktoberfest Olympics.
- Price without service from: € 200,00 zzgl. MwSt. / € 238,00 inkl. 19% MwSt.
- Price with service from: € 395,00 zzgl. MwSt. / € 470,05 inkl. 19% MwSt.
- Required space: 2 x 3m, height 2,4m
- Supervision: 1 person
- Running time: 6 hours per day
- Time for setup/dismantling: approx. 0,5 hours
- Additional information: A plain, horizontal area is required. Tabletop dimensions in the booth: width: 1,25m x depth: 0,8m
- Module branding 1: Signs on the booth frame
- Module branding 2: Individual booth cover (Colours & logos), border around 3 sides width: 2,79m x height: 0,85m and roof cover width: 1,31m x depth: 2,29m