Catch the pretzel
The Oktoberfest-Olympiad goes on… catch all the pretzels!
By the help of electromagnets the pretzel poles hang from the ceiling and in an uncertain order and different time intervals the supervisor deactivates the magnets.
Now the participant in the pretzel box has to catch the falling pretzels. Full concentration and excellent reactions are required. Who will be the winner of the day? Who can catch all nine pretzel poles?
One of our trained Xtreme-Teamer will deliver and supervise the game. “Will collect” and self-service are possible as well. Create your own Oktoberfest-Olympiad. We have a great selection of Bavarian games.
Ask for our Oktoberfest dress and our staff will wear the traditional outfit at your event.
- Price without service from: € 250,00 zzgl. MwSt. / € 290,00 inkl. 16% MwSt. / € 297,50 inkl. 19% MwSt.
- Price with service from: € 445,00 zzgl. MwSt. / € 516,20 inkl. 16% MwSt. / € 529,55 inkl. 19% MwSt.
- Required space: 1,5 x 1,5m, height 2,5m
- Power supply: 230V / 16A
- Supervision: 1 person
- Running time: 6 hours per day
- Time for setup/dismantling: 0,5 hours
- Additional information: Only indoor or roofed usage. Please ask for elevator measures beforehand if transportation to higher floors is desired! One strong person is required for setup and dismantling, optionally you can book a further Xtreme employee. Attention, sometimes a pretzel stick falls to the ground: no liability for any damage
- Optionally: Moderator & moderation system
- Module branding 1: sign at the wall, width: 0,62m x height: 1m
- Module branding 2: 3 head signs, 1x middle width: 0,62m x height: 0,23m + 2x sides each width: 0,59m x height: 0,23m